Student Technology Tools
Learn about some frequently visited student learning apps and websites.
Students in FCPS use a variety of digital resources to support learning. At Navy, teachers use blended learning to balance technology and in-person experiences. Learn more about digital tools used at Navy.
Schoology is the learning management system used across FCPS. Students and parents should start with Schoology to access digital tools and assignments.
Check the links below to learn more about Schoology in FCPS.
- Schoology - Overview
- Welcome FCPS Parents and Guardians to Schoology - An overview of the features and tools available to users with a Schoology Parent Account.
- Student Account Overview - Take a look an an overview of what students can do in Schoology.
- Schoology Videos - In FCPS, we've created a series of short videos to help you learn how to navigate Schoology.
- Schoology Support - Get help with Schoology.
- Schoology FAQs - Browse through these FAQs to find answers to some common Schoology questions.
G Suite for Education is a Google platform designed with education in mind. Students at Navy use G Suite tools inside Schoology. Students view lesson content, create, and collaborate using G Suite tools.
Check the links below to learn more about G Suite for Education in FCPS.
- G Suite for Education - Overview
- G Suite Ecosystem - G Suite for Education provides users a variety of collaborative productivity tools available anytime and anywhere.
- G Suite Information for Parents and Students - Learn basic information about how students access G Suite for Education, take their files when they leave FCPS and more.
- G Suite Privacy and Security - The FCPS G Suite for Education domain is a managed environment and is in compliance with Federal and local laws and regulations.
- Chrome Sync - Chrome Sync enables users to sync bookmarks, passwords, and more across devices.
There are some digital tools that students access using Clever. To access Clever Apps, students should click on the menu in Schoology. Students can also use this link to log in to Clever. Sign in using your FCPS username and password. (Note: do not add the @fcpsschools.net extension to student usernames.)