There are many activities offered to Navy Elementary students during school and before/after school.
- Morning News Show
- Safety Patrols
Activities offered by the Navy PTO
The PTO supports many different student programs at Navy, and we hope you will find a way to participate!
- After School Activities include Yoga, Flag Football, Coding, Chess, and more!
- ECO Club meets throughout the year, focusing on bringing Eco-Friendly practices to the Navy community!
- Enrichment Clubs include Odyssey of the Mind, FLL Jr., and Speech/Debate Club, and more!
- Runners Club is a before-school activity that promotes physical fitness and encourages students to live a healthy, active lifestyle!
- The Dolphin Depot is a student-run store open every Friday morning (November through April) from 8:20 – 8:40, in the Cafeteria.
Please check the Navy PTO website's activities page for more information.