2021-2022 Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Navy Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Navy reported:
- 97 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 97 percent feel "this school is safe."
- 94 percent feel "I feel welcome at my child's school."
- 94 percent feel "There are opportunities for me to volunteer at my child's school.."
- 93 percent feel "Information provided to me by my child’s school is easy to understand."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming Environment
- Student Success
- Family and School Partnerships
- Collaboration with the Community
View the full Navy Family Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.